We make every team member matter. It’s what you can expect from us and what we can expect from you when you join our team.
- Agile working environment
- Birthday off!
- Extra annual leave for your loyalty to the company
- One day off a year to participate in our CSR program
- Brilliant company culture focused on team building and fun!
Leading public relations agency is looking for a HR Advisor to work in our HR Team. This is a fast-paced role where you will be working with a HR Director and a HR Assistant. You will be the first point of contact for multiple agencies in our business, providing day to day HR advice and support to both management and employees. You need to be approachable and passionate about people and HR.
You will be responsible for all activities and processes across the employee lifecycle including, but not limited to; end to end recruitment and selection, employment contracts and other employee paperwork, our intern program, onboarding and induction, visas, employee relations, compliance, benefits and incentives, career development, remuneration and training.
In this role you must be adaptable and flexible and understanding of the ever-changing environment that we work in. At the same time, you must be able to deliver high quality work consistently and manage many tasks concurrently. You will be supported by our Talent Assistant and at times extra support through interns, which will also be your responsibility to engage and get on board.
This role sits specifically within our central team. We have around 20 people based in Sydney who work in Finance, HR and Management that supports all opr agencies in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra.
Here’s the expertise you have, that we’ll build on:
- Relevant business qualification(s) and 4 years’ experience in a similar role - HR Generalist experience will be highly regarded
- Thorough understanding of HR Legislation (Fairwork Act, EEO, etc)
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Good attention to detail, strong capabilities in terms of prioritising work and meeting deadlines
- Acts quickly and can move through high volumes of work
- Ability to forge strong relationships with employees and key stakeholders
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Displays a good level judgement, decision making ability and is solutions focused
- Intermediate skills and knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Internet, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
This is your opportunity to make your mark on the continued success of our business!
In return you will be part of a growing dynamic company, who is dedicated to developing their people and ensuring a professional team environment.
If you are a highly motivated and a results-orientated person, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply via https://opr.expr3ss.com/jobDetails?selectJob=183&